The creator of the reactJS framework is Facebook, although there is a community of developers that collaboratively manages it. Young developers have a fantastic user experience with the framework and easy access or popularity as it supports a vibrant community in the form of Facebook. This article will provide a simple idea of the framework and popular reactJS based frameworks.
Highlight on the working principle of ReactJS framework
The new technology is used to create various applications, allows data or interface to update independently, and gives flexibility absent in other user interface creator tools. While most user interface frameworks are all about creating UI components, ReactJS helps make the whole core components of the UIs. They put together various elements, bind data, and specify the logic and details to create the UI.
The ReactJS engages in super technology used for desktop and different operating systems in mobile phones. The principle of the ReactJS framework depends on client searching rendering that allows browser downloads, coding, and rendering the UI. The second approach is the server-side rendering, where the UI is generated at the backend.
Essential elements of the ReactJS
The reactJS has three essential elements or expressions that can help any newbie in software development understand the terms in UI. These expressions pull together to create the reactJS framework to function smoothly.
- Components: Like any other application, the ReactJS frameworks need a building block to create the final result. The ReactJS helps to build this component quickly for making the application. There are many UI libraries that the developer can directly use or connect to create the application by adding custom logic and data.
- Redux: Every application needs a management unit, and the redux is the state management library that pairs with ReactJS for stability and seamless flow of direct information.
There are many applications that the developer can create using ReactJS. Facebook ads, popular applications like Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter are all excellent products of ReactJS. They are also the brainchild performer of media sites like Yahoo, Netflix, and many other digital forums.
A list of Best ReactJS based UI frameworks
Using ReactJS helps create a library that makes a beautiful opportunity to stay productive and developmental work easier. Some of the best ones to get started are listed below:
- Material UI: This set of React components is predefined and has all the configurable elements with an exciting color palette. The best example of Material UI is Google’s material design guidelines with a custom color theme for the app with the right UI widget.
- React Bootstrap: Bootstrap is another popularly used UI framework with components that have an active library set. There are no specifics sample examples but codes that can help developers to get a clear understanding of the documentation.
- Semantic UI: This developmental framework helps in creating the most beautiful and responsive layouts. This particular UI framework uses human-friendly HTML that has a creative semantic style with exchangeable concepts. The developers can use syntax from natural language and include concepts that use simple phrases and word terms. This particular UI is the most popular framework that has an active library with many sample applications.
- React Toolbox: This is another trend UI framework that is super flexible and customizable. There are exciting features and additional setups that can help in creating official website hosts.